After roughly a year of development, and years of engine work, I’m proud to announce the release of Onslaught.
Frag asteroids and blast aliens in this fast-paced audio-only space shooter inspired by the classics. Onslaught is specifically for visually-impaired players, or for gamers seeking a fresh challenge.
- Take on infinite levels of asteroids and aliens using only your ears to fly and shoot.
- Play with headphones or in full surround sound.
- Connect a controller for faster play and vibration feedback.
- Use the embedded screen reader for multi-platform accessibility.
- With support for Windows, Linux, and macOS, enjoy the same gameplay experience on more platforms than many other accessible games.
Purchase the game here, or read on for more details!
No, Lights Out Games isn’t dead. Far from it, in fact.
Over the past week, I’ve made solid progress on implementing accessibility into the Godot game engine. Here’s what I’ve achieved so far.
Hello! This will hopefully be the first of many updates on my progress building Lights Out Games, an audio game development studio.